Friday, July 16, 2010

Hero Arts Fishies

It has been a long week. I am very happy that it is the weekend and that my husband will be home tonight. He has been out of town this week and last and I miss him. It's so nice to have him home on the weekends !


 

I stamped and cut out the elements for this card while I was waiting for texts from my daughter who was at the hospital. I love these cheery little fishies!


I found the panel of patterned paper strips in my scrap box and decided to use it. 
I adhered the panel and the fishies with pop dots for dimension. I also used gemstones for some sparkle.
I will pop this in the mail today for a friend that I'm getting together with next week.

Have a wonderful weekend !

9 comments:

  1. Ok! I had a HUGE smile when I opened up this post and saw your card!!! LOVE the super bright and cheerful colors, what a great way to start my day, love the fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheery and happy card! Love your background and all the fishies are adorable( Sadly I don't have this set). Hope you have a great weekend and that all is GOOD :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT, colorful undersea world you have created! Love this happy card too! Happy weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT sentiment for a fish card! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of pp in the background! Such a fun, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza! Totally FUN card! I love that background strip of papers and those fish are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what FUN I love your fish, great papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, love it!! :) :) :) :) :) Hope your having a wonderful day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the beautiful background for this! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog