I am getting ready to go on holidays so this will likely be my last post for a while. I actually have a bunch of new cards made but I don't think that I will have time to photograph any of them before we leave.
I am SO in love with Bronte that I decided to make another card for the paper piecing challenge here but it looks like I'm a day late. Oh well, I had fun making this !
(click on the picture for a large view)
Lots of paper piecing and pop dotting going on!
The clouds are by Hero Arts and the sentiment is by Penny Black . Two of my favourite stamps!
A cute story before I go . My husband phoned me from the Mall of America and asked if there was anything I wanted. I asked if there was a stamping store and he said "Archivers" so I emailed him a list.
6x6 paper pads by Basic Grey or Little Yellow Bicycle .
So he goes into the store and the lady says that they have 5x7 pads by Little Yellow Bicycle and would that be okay?
"I've been married for 18 years" he says. " I don't make judgement calls" .
LOL!
and with that he puts his phone on the counter and points to "the list" .
The very helpful woman took him by the hand and filled up his basket.
What an awesome hubby! :-)
I hope that you have a wonderful week !
(eta, I've just added this to the seeing spots and dots challenge here !)
Barbara
This is super duper adorable, Barbara!! Awesome colors and paper piecing, love it!!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe and wonderful holiday!!
You are ONE lucky girl, Barbara! Loved your story and your card is adorable! Have a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteBarbara this is just adorable!! I love the paper piecing and your coloring is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with the Treehouse Stamps Thursday challenge!!
Heather
"A guy who follows directions"... Haha.... cute story! What an awesome husband you have.
ReplyDeleteOh, and this is an adorable card!
I really love how you made the sand and also how you popped up the images. So fun! :)
Sweet! Love all the paper piecing, so much fun on this card! Enjoy your vacation, where are you going this time? Have lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteLOL! That image cracks me up! Great card! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And such great coloring! Another fun, happy card. Your style is the BEST!
ReplyDeleteloooooove your bella and bronte cards, Barbara!! i adore them, too! this is so cute and fun!! and lucky you! your hubby is so sweet! have a safe and fun vacations!! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this lovle lovley card. It made me giggle! That DH of yours is truly a keeper!!Mine is taking the family to MI and we will hit Archiver's!!!YAY!
ReplyDeleteOMG tooo CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this is so adorable and I love the story too!
ReplyDeleteWOW this is totally gorgeous, Thanks you so much for playing along with Treehouse Thursday's PolkaDotted challenge. Hope to see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute - and I love your story! Thanks for playing along with us in the Treehouse Thursday Challenge.
ReplyDeleteToo stinkin' CAAAAYUUUUUUUTE!!!! .........THUD!!!
ReplyDelete