Monday, September 13, 2010

An under-the-pillow card

Good Monday morning . This is going to be a very quick post as I am running all day today. I made this card for my daughter and I will slip it under her pillow after she leaves for school. I am madly in love with these Lil Lolita stamps and was super excited when I saw that they had been released in digital form for a limited time . I missed these digital stamps the first time they came out and so I ordered some in rubber but they haven't arrived yet. These are the perfect stamps to practice my Copic colouring with! The sentiment is by PTI.





Have a wonderful Monday!
:-) Barbara

7 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I really love your coloring and also that pretty button that you used on the ribbon. Great card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute coloring, Barbara! I remember that it's not that long ago that you got copics...and look at you now! You are a PRO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love that you are putting your the card under your daughter's pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Your have done a fabulous job of colouring Lylah! I am so glad and excited to hear how much you LOVE them, just like me ;) So sweet that your popped it under your daughters pillow naaaaw so cute!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning colors! Wow! Her blue eyes just radiate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is fab, Barbara! i bet your girl loved this!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog