The wonderfully generous people at Penny Black have sent me these stamps to offer as blog candy to one lucky reader ! These are some of the new holiday stamps and they are super cute!
(click on the picture for a larger view)
To be elegible to win all you have to do is follow these steps :
Step 1. Sign up to follow my blog. All you have to do is click on the Follow button on the right hand side. If you are already a follower simply go on to step 2 or 3.
Step 2. Post about this candy on your blog (I would love it if you would help to spread the word but this is optional) .
Step 3. Leave a comment on this post after you have posted about this giveaway .
I will keep this contest open until Sunday September 26th and will draw a winner on Monday September 27th .
Edited to add - Important note: I've had a few people email to say that they have signed up but they have had trouble leaving a comment. I have this same problem with some blogs. I think that I've left a comment but really I haven't .
After commenting and choosing a profile , you might have to click the submit button TWO times. Click once and if you don't see a message saying that you comment has been published, click a second time. You should see a message that says "your comment has been published".
This is important because this is the list that I will be using for the draw.
Thank you Penny Black and good luck everyone !
:-) Barbara
Wow, those are wonderful stamps!
ReplyDeleteI signed up to be a follower and posted the candy details on my blog:
http://stampingatthelake.blogspot.com/
I did step #2 and #3!! YAY for blog candy! Thanks, Barbara! I hope I win, I hope I win, I hope I win.... (LOL)! Have a FAB day!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI am already a follower and have added your fab candy to my sidebar.Thanks for the chance to enter.
Fiona x
Hi there..I became a follower and linked u up on my sidebar...thanks for the chance ..Hugs Regena
ReplyDeleteLook at those yummy stamps! Thanks for the opportunity Barbara! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are some fun stamps!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow--such yummy PB candy! I'll help you spread the word!
ReplyDeleteYummy yummy candy Barbara...Would love to win this!!! Hugs!
ReplyDeletei've become a follower of ur blog. thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteMe again, Barbara...Anonymous is Yolanda. I think I've figured this thing out...lol
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower of your blog Barbara, and I did a post of your giveaway on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://froggietalks.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the chance to win!
Hi Barbara,
ReplyDeleteWill look forward to following your blog. This is first for me. You creativity always inspires me.
Carol
Barb,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy looking at your cards! You have so much creativity and your cards always make me smile :) Thank you for letting me know about your blog!
Cheers :)
Karen
P.S. I LOVE the dog digital stamp!
Hi Barb,
ReplyDeleteYou have a great blog and I love all of your creations.
Cindy K.
I truly love Penny Black stamps, especially the brush stroke ones. Love your card of "Fields of Daisies", etc - reminds me of my first Penny Black stamp - the Brustroke Daisy! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI've got your Blog marked now, and I'll be following it! I've sent the link to several friends too!
Love your blog, Barb. I really like Penny Black designs and your renditions of them. You are sooooo artistic. I'm really looking forward to Stamp Club. See you then. Susan
ReplyDeleteBarb your blog is great! I love the picture of you smiling!
ReplyDeletePenny Black has put out some great stamps again. I have purchased a couple of her new stamps, 3947k daydreams and 3989k joyeux noel. Love them. I have to say her stamps are right up there at the top of my list.
Its about time I started updating my blog.
Love your cards - especially like the Penny Black stamps and what you can all do with them. Especially like how you incorporated that musical button into the bow! Exceptional!
ReplyDeleteOops..forgot to add my name to my comment - I posted as Anonymous on September 19,2010 12:32 PM
ReplyDeleteChristal Dueck
Great Blog Barb. You're a creative genius! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteFab candy Barbara, thank you very much for the chance to win and thanks to Deloris as I saw this on her blog and just had to find out more!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed that winning on my birthday could be the lucky omen!
Keryn x
Cool contest Barb! Love Penny Black stamps. I've even been known to arm wrestle for them lol!
ReplyDeleteI've posted a link up on my blog too!
I finally got your blog candy linked to my blog, yeah!
ReplyDeletesteelydawn.blogspot.com
Wonderful stamps Barbara, I've linked you on my side bar and I will become a follower tonight when I get home. I'm at work and the Follower section of every blog I visit is a banned site!! Never quite figured that one out but never mind!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda
OK, I'm back and I'm now a follower! I think i might come up as Racing Girl.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda
Hi Barbara! How did I miss this? (found it through Donna's blog). I've been a follower since you started, and I've posted your candy on my blog sidebar. Thanks so much for this chance!!
ReplyDeleteI'm now a follower. I dont have a blog, so I can't post there...sorry! Thanks for the chance to win
ReplyDeleteWow, what great candy! I have become a follower of your blog. Thanks for the chance. Judith :)
ReplyDeleteNice to find your blog Barbara and not just 'cause you have a giveaway. I like your work having had a squizz at your blog, I'm now a follower and have added your blog candy to my sidebar. I'll be back!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid already all the steps :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance :)
I am a follower now, thanks to Donna. Penny Black stamps are great, thanks Barbara for the generous chance giveaway and I hope I am the one! haha..
ReplyDeleteGreat candy - wonderful blog. Signed up to follow and posted on my blog too. Thanks for the chance to win super PB goodies.
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog. I have added your candy pic and some info about your candy to my sidebar at http://paperflourish.blogspot.com/ and linked back.
Thanks for your generous giveaway. What fun Penny Black holiday stamps. Love those cute little Christmas owls.
Thanks again.
OMG Barbara... just sw yr acetate card... and i am completely completely in love with it... accidently came upon yr blog and dont wanna leave it... u do gorgeous stuff girl...
ReplyDeleteand the giveaway is so so super generous... thanks for the chance!!!
Hi Barb, I am so glad to have found you again! I just love the cards you have been making. Especially the one above this post, with the Silhouette! GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for the chance to win your blog candy, and thank you Penny Black too! I have posted your candy in my sidebar. Have a wonderful day Barb!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Kim P.
Your work is so great!!I am a follower also and added a link to the sidebar http://pishitejulie.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chance to take part!!!
Greetings from Russia,
Ukka
Wow!!!wonderful stamps :))wonderful candy :))
ReplyDeleteFabulous giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great candy !!! Thanks for this opportunity !
ReplyDeleteBecame your follower. And you're in minutes on my sidebar ! Thanks. If you like, please feel free to visit my blog
http://martinaskaartjes.blogspot.com/ and leave me a comment or become my follower...
Have a nice weekend.
These new releases are wonderful! Thanks for the chance to win, Barbara! I'm off to add your candy on my blog sidebar :) And thank you too for the inspiration I find on your blog!
ReplyDeleteCool giveaway. Thanks you so much for the chance Barbara. I just added a link to my sidebar and I have also become a follower
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rosalee
What a fun give away- I LOVE Penny Black stamps! I'm already a follower and have posted your candy on my blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a chance to win some great stamps!
ReplyDeleteWhat awesome blog candy. You have a great blog. I just became a follower
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara!
ReplyDeleteI love your candy (the stamps are great!)
Thanks for the chance to win it!
Hugs from Italy
Manu