Good afternoon,
When I made yesterday's card I had to make the main panel twice because the first one was too big for the lacey background. It pretty much covered all of the lace .
So this morning, I took the first panel and matted it to some patterned paper and sheet music and this card was created. I added the rhinestones because it needed some visual weight at the bottom.
I am getting so excited for stamp club! At last count, we have 20 people coming! :-) It is going to be so much fun !
Remember to enter my Penny Black blog candy below. The draw will close on Sunday !
Barbara
Oh.. I love the peeking out music BG and the white space in this!! Just the perfect balance!
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous card! :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, Barbara... I love the colors and the added rhinestones at the bottom. Very nice touch!
Beautiful with the addition of the music - always makes it special for me!
ReplyDeleteBarbara - I don't know which one I like more- the card with the lace or this one. They are both stunning. Your cards always have great color.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful contrasts of the greens and reds! Lovely use of the bling!
ReplyDeleteso pretty! love the gems at the bottom.
ReplyDeleteoh.love.love.love.
ReplyDeleteDarling Barbara! Love the mistletoe with gems! :)
ReplyDeleteThere you go again, using that stamp I didn't buy in amazing ways! Beautiful, just beautiful. Have fun at the stamp club too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda