Monday, September 27, 2010

Disk empty Feb 2006

Good afternoon,
I was looking through some of my old pictures and decided to look into "Disk empty Feb. 2006" . I file my picture like that. Nice, huh? It's no wonder I can never find anything ! LOL !

I came across this plate that I had made oh so long ago and thought I would share it. The plate is white ceramic and the image was stamped onto Lazertran ( a water slide decal paper). I *think* that the sentiments were stamped using Staz On but I can't remember for sure.

The main image is a Dolly Mama stamp by Stamps Happen and all of the sentiments are by Hero Arts.
It was coloured with coloured pencils on cardstock and then photocopied onto the Lazertran.



I should get out my Lazertran again as I bet it would be fantastic with Copic markers ! Since they are alcohol based , they wouldn't run when placed into water .

Have a great afternoon,
:-) Barbara

10 comments:

  1. this is so cool! the image is really fun! super project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is very neat! Love the glossy look of it, so glad you found it and shared!! I am the same way, I have sooo many files now, that everything is in shambles...DH is amazed how I even find anything, he says I really should categorize my files, what's that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Barbara. Love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite awesome, Barbara! Love the Lazertran technique, and this turned out perfect! Hope to see more "lost" files!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a neat idea.... looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is superb !!! love this ! so original present !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember this plate!!! I love it then and I love it even more now!!!!

    And you're right on the Copics!

    Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara - I remember seeing this project! I have been following your work for many years. I love this just as much now as I did then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool plate! Love this Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this is gorgeous! I haven't made a plate in ages and this brings back great memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog