Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lil Lolita again

Good afternoon !
Today's card is for my daughter Michelle. It is an under-the-pillow card just like the one that I made for Katherine a few days ago.

This is the card that made me fall in love with Lil Lolita stamps in digital form. I love the fact that they can be resized which essentially gives you many stamps in one.



These are such wonderful images to use to practice colouring with Copics.

Today and tomorrow I will be spending some time getting ready for a stamping garage sale that I will be hosting next Saturday. I can't wait !

:-) Barbara

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to enlarge your digis! Love this, Barbara! I'm sure your daughter will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! fabulous coloring, Barbara!!! this is fab! i LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really wonderful Barbara! Love how you used the image down to her waist, what a clever and neat look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Barbara...this is just to darn adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog