This is what I have been doing for the last day or so.
I am making little card kits so that everyone can create a card while they're at stamp club. I've grouped together some patterned paper, ribbon , buttons and other bits and pieces and I can't wait to see what everybody does with these. So while I have been very quiet on my blog, I am busying myself with stamp related fun. We are also having a garage sale so I will be doing some selling and some buying ! I love garage sales !
I hope that you are having a great start to the week !
:-) Barbara
How FUN!! Wish I could be in your stamp club!! So nice to have these types of gathering!
ReplyDeleteOOOOO! This is sooo exciting! I can't wait until Saturday!
ReplyDeletelooks like it's going to be a fun club! wish i could be there! hope you have fun!! =)
ReplyDeleteThese look like fun! You are so very lucky to have ladies who love stamping as much as you do!
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear there are still new people joining the JUST Stampers club Barb !!!
ReplyDeleteBTW - seeing these card kits made me think, if I start hitch-hiking to your house today, I should get there by Saturday, right? lol
QUESTION: care to reveal your sourve for the lovely envelopes with the curved flap? I'm looking for some in light pin, to use in October - Breast Cancer month..........
wish i could be part of this club too... bt am in India! wats the possibility?
ReplyDeleteStamp Club was a blast! Thanks so much for hosting it Barb!
ReplyDeleteLinda Jones