First of all , I would like to say a huge thank you to the sweet people that left comments on my last 2 posts ! Even though I have sadly neglected my blog over the summer, it totally warmed my heart to read your kind words ! You made my day !
Today is the first day of school and it is mostly quiet here .We had to rush around this morning to get the youngest and middle child on the bus but things went pretty smoothly. My oldest daughter starts this afternoon at 12:30. Her schedule, as it stands, has 2 spares in the afternoon and then last class which makes no sense so she will be spending some time today trying to get that fixed.
Here are 2 quick cards that I made although I have no memory of making them. They were in my pile .
Both cards are made with Penny Black stamps . :-)
It is cold here today ! I can see the leaves changing colour and the air is very crisp. I miss summer already !
:-) Barbara
Wow! How I love these two classy cards! So simple yet so elegant! That's really the beauty of stamping , isn't it!? I always love you posting, Barb! Hope your DD will get the schedule fixed... they always have that sort of problems in high school (my son had the same issue, too!).
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love those bright colors. :)
Well, I'm sure glad you posted them, because these are absolutely gorgeous! The subtleness of the pink shades on your 2nd card are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteawww... these are so simple and beautiful, Barbara!!! LOVE the beautiful colors and designs!! so glad to hear that all is well! =)
ReplyDelete