Wow, it is really starting to feel like Fall here. My kids don't start school until Wednesday so I am enjoying the last few days with them at home.
I finally finished a card that has been sitting since the end of July. This has been in a "half done" pile along with about 10 other cards patiently waiting for a few minutes of my time.
The wonderful floral stamp is by Penny Black and the sentiment is by PTI .
Tonight we will be celebrating my daughter Michelle's birthday because she was away at camp on her real birthday. It should be a nice evening full of friends and family.
I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday weekend !
:-) Barbara
Pretty stamped on the printed paper!
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! Wow! Love the printing and your design is absolutely sweet and gorgeous! So glad to see your posting again, Barbara! I have to say bye to my DD as she is heading back to UT today. Boohoo! Enjoy your time with the kids while it lasts!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!! Love the flowers and the sweet row of buttons!
ReplyDeleteSooooooo pretty, Barbara!!! *love*
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Barbara! I LOVE the wonderful red/ pink/ orange combo you used here! Lots of great details!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty Barbara!
ReplyDeletelove those pretty sunflowers, Barbara! love that you stamped them on patterned paper, too! so so beautiful! very pretty card!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous card, love it! Enjoy your time with family, my son goes back to school this Thursday, a really long summer for him!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you finished up the card--it's gorgeous! Love the button trim!
ReplyDelete