Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Penny Black thank you

Good afternoon,
Our house is filled with piles of school supplies waiting to be labeled and the trying on and washing of clothes. School starts tomorrow and none of us are ready. Thankfully the kids only go on Wednesday and Thursday so we will have a long weekend to get organized for the real routine that will start ever so quickly. It is such a change from the lazy days of summer!

This is another quick card that I made early in the summer. This uses 2 Penny Black clear sets. The Eiffel Tower is from Illumination and the sentiment is from thinking of you.



I pop-dotted the tower for a bit of dimension.

I hope that you are enjoying your day!
:-) Barbara

6 comments:

  1. Wow Barbara! Super elegant and love all the cream colors and the way you've tilted the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow! I love the added dimension for the Eiffel Tower and the details, colors all work so beautifuly in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clean and simple style! Happy first day of school to your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card, Barbara!! love the pretty soft colors! hope all went well with first day of classes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love that coloring!! Hope the kids had a good first day of school!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog