Friday, September 24, 2010

Penny Black inclinations

Good afternoon,
While I had the stamp sitting on my desk, I decided to make one more card .

It was difficult to capture the sparkly pink ep on the main image and the intensity of the deep red ribbon.

This one isn't a Christmas card although it does have red and green on it.

 It is beautifully sunny out this afternoon and I am hoping that we have a nice weekend ! I hope that you have a nice weekend as well ! Remember , you still have 2 days left to sign up for my blog candy !

:-) Barbara

9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, I really am in love with that fancy sentiment, just love the way the 'D' circles around the smaller words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooooo pretty, Barbara! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! Love the colors and design! The sentiment is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful, Barbara! So soft and elegant, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, this is so so soft and pretty! The papers are gorgeous and that sentiment is perfect!

    :)
    Kim P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so elegant. Love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card !
    have a nice evening,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog