Good morning ,
I have had this card on my desk for quite a while but it didn't have the top layer attached to the green card base. I am sure that it has been here for 3 weeks or longer. Does anyone else do this ? I have no idea why this happens! I finally attached the top panel and took a picture so here it is.
I used very soft colours for this card and then added a pop of traditional red and green. The background uses bits and pieces of patterned paper that were stitched in place although you can't see that because the main panel covers most of it up. The stamp is by Penny Black and is called Berry, Berry Christmas . I coloured it with Copics and added some stickles to the berries.
Today will be filled with card making and errand running. I have 2 birthday cards to make today.
(...no your eyes aren't playing tricks on you if you were here earlier and this post wasn't here. I am trying to keep the blog candy post on the top of the page !)
Have a great day !
:-) Barbara
Awe, what a cutie!!! I love how you combine patterned papers in your backgrounds! Why come mine never turn out like this???!!! I think I need to come study your method. ;)
ReplyDeleteawww... this is so berry sweet! sorry i couldn't help! =) lovei t!
ReplyDeleteIsn't this a darling card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments...they always make me smile and I love seeing your photo there! :)
ReplyDeleteI think your card was waiting for the perfect time to be assembled! Love those PB hedgies! Great coloring on him, too...
ReplyDeleteFabulolous card, Barbara! Love the bits of pattern paper showing a bit!!I adore the layering details (berry) much! Glad that you post this :)
ReplyDeleteAw... super duper adorable and sweet card, Barbara!! Love your superb coloring and design!!
ReplyDeleteLove this sweet card! The papers in your background are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteJust adorable.... so cute.
ReplyDelete