Thursday, September 30, 2010

I wish I had time to stamp !

Good afternoon ,
The theme for this week has been *rushing* ! I have been running around a lot  and haven't had much time for cardmaking. I did stamp yesterday but it was disasterous and I didn't actually make anything.


I just finished this card but really, it was already made. I had everything except the stamped image sitting on my desk as it was an extra card kit that was left over from stamp club. I printed off and coloured the Lil Lolita digi image a few days ago and when I was cleaning my desk, I moved her on top of the card kit. Really all I did was glue everything together.

The snowflake stamps are (retired) Hero Arts and the sentiment is Clear Design Happy Day Animals. The digi stamp is a Lil Lolita which I love. The label die is by Accu Cut and the notecard is Pool (Hero Arts).

I have some birthday cards that I would love to make today before my children arrive home from school so wish me luck !

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love cards that take so little to pull together? Adding the image gives the eye a focal point and highlights the swirls. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! lovely colors and wonderful coloring on the image, Barbara! hope you get some stamping time this weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Barbara! I love the colors and your fab design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog