Monday, September 20, 2010

Hero Arts warm wishes

This was tricky to get a good picture of . For some reason the red , which is more of a burgundy, turned out cherry red while the background colours completely faded.
This was fun to make and my first time making an easel card. The directions are on Splitcoast here .
The inspiration for this card came from the latest Papercrafts (Sept/Oct page 74) although I didn't know it at the time. Amy Tsuruta made a card with 3 figures stacked in a triangle and it wasn't until I finished making my card that I realized where the inspiration came from . Do you ever do that ?  (I loved her card BTW!)




It is cold here this afternoon and I am making a hearty soup and fresh bread for supper. The kids will be home soon so it's time to start cleaning up my stamping mess !

:-)  Barbara  

All stamps by Hero Arts

7 comments:

  1. how cute is this!!! LOVE IT!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this card, Barbara! Love everything about it. One of these days I should try an easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your easel card is perfect, Barbara!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. You're inspiring me to try an easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your easel card, Barbara!! Super darling card, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling!!! I need to try making one of these easel cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog