Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog Candy Winner !!!!!!

First of all , thank you to Penny Black for the wonderful blog candy! These stamps are fabulous! Also, thank you to everyone that entered !


These have to be about the worst pictures ever! Sorry ! I had my son do the draw before leaving for school and it was still dark out. We literally took the pictures 5 minutes before racing off to the bus!

The lucky winner is :







Virginia Lu !!!!!

I was so excited to see Virginia's name as she has been a wonderful supporter since the beginning of my blog. Congratulations Virginia! Please email me with your address and I will get these off to you right away!

Have a great day everyone!
:-) Barbara

7 comments:

  1. oh congrats, Virginia !! so lucky..!! enjoy the giveaway and make more then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO VERY happy to win this blog candy!YIPEE! (thanks so much for picking me!) That has to be the MOST beautiful photo that I see today (LOL)!! I will make sure that I "treasure" the stamps and put them into good use! Thank you, Barbara, for this giveaway. I am hoping to send you something special in return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to see Virginia's name drawn - yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog