Lately all of my days have been a big blur.I'm sure that a lot of parents feel the same way at the end of the school year.
I was pleased at how quickly this card went together because I had some of the elements pre-made so I mostly just assembled it.A few weeks ago when I had a few minutes, I made the digi paper. It is a combination of Hero Arts Polky Dots and Vinnie Pearce Typography Paper. I was thrilled when I learned how to change the colour of the dots in Gimp so I printed off a bunch of different papers! (okay truth be told, I had a near meltdown because I couldn't get it to work the way that I thought it should and so dh came upstairs and helped me.) :-)
The colours in this card make me happy! I stamped the flowers directly onto the pp and then clear embossed the middle one. I decided to do some shading with my Copics so that the flower would stand out more. The sentiment is stamped on vellum. Both images are Penny Black.
Today I will be driving kids to and fro. It looks like a hurricane hit my house and we have no food. I will be happy for this week to end!
:-) Barbara
Beautiful card, Barb! Love how the pink pops against the softer colors.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Barbara, love the colours and I am a sucker for polka dots, love it. :)
ReplyDeleteSo PRETTY Barbara...I LOVE the Dots in the background!!
ReplyDeletevery beautiful!! love the background!!
ReplyDelete