Friday, June 18, 2010

Thankful

A friend of mine was in a car accident a few days ago and I am feeling thankful that she is okay. The Jeep that she was riding in is totalled and the driver is in the hospital but things could have been so much worse.


I dropped off this card with some flowers to lift her spirits and let her know that she is in my thoughts.

This is another card that I didn't make note of the products used when I made it.Sorry! It is mostly Silhouette Print and Cuts and digi paper.

Exams are almost over and then it's on to the end of year parties!

:-) Barbara

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft colors and a wonderful mix of images! It is so scary when you think of the possibilities - so glad your friend is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scary ordeal for your friend! So glad she's doing well....
    Another great collaged card--love the sweet pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty and soft colors. i am sure this is going to soothing your friend. glad to her that she is ok.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog