Good morning! I have another card to share using this clear set by Penny Black. I just love these sweet images! They are so much fun to colour. I especially love that I can sit down and practice with Copics as they have been pretty idle since I bought them.
I am hoping for some sunshine today so that we can do a little bit of work in our yard and maybe go for a bike ride. This week I have all 3 teenagers at home so I am enjoying my time with them. Next week my oldest daughter will be away at a University program in another province and my youngest will be travelling with gramma so it will just be my son and I at home. He's hoping to take his drivers test soon so we will be doing tons of driving!
Have a great day!
:-) Barbara
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I had to squeal a little when I saw this, I love the images! Seeing a lot fo Penny Black goodness going around lately!
ReplyDeleteLOVE how you played with this set of stamps! You copics coloring is fabulous! This car is simply adorable!! I just signed David up for the driver's ed today... looks like we are on the same page-again :)
ReplyDeletethis is soooooooo cute, Barbara!! love your coloring and the soft colors!
ReplyDeleteSimply adorable...love how she's standing on a little grassy hill!
ReplyDelete