I am literally leaving the house in 5 minutes and I won't be home until tonight. This is exam week for my kids which has me driving all over the place to get my children where they need to be. Last week it was award ceremonies, the week before.....
Anyways, I have been trying to make my kids motivational cards almost every day to help them with end of the year stresses and to let them know how much I love them. Somedays it's just a post-it note on their laptops. Today I decided to take a picture.
I love these Penny Black stamps. The brushstroke series is timeless.
Have a wonderful day!
:-) Barbara
Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, Barbara! Hope all the exams go well!
ReplyDeleteOh Barb! Beautiful card, so wonderful to see your creations again...end of year school activities always keep us moms busy, doesn't it? Hugs and enjoy your summer soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely sentiment......had not heard that one before, but it's a winner! Great card you built around it, too!
ReplyDeleteBarbara! Miss you! Happy to see a new blog post today and such a pretty card! :)
ReplyDeletethis is so beautiful! love it!
ReplyDelete