Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's been over a month. Oh my.

Likely the only way you are seeing this is if I pop up on your Google Reader. I'm sure that others have given up completely. Sorry! I cannot believe that the time just got away from me like that.
I haven't been idle. Quite the opposite I guess! I just haven't had time to take pictures or blog. I have been spending a lot of time outdoors in the yard planting and slowly working towards some kind of landscaping. I have never been interested in gardening of any sort until about 2 years ago and now I am learning by trial and error. Sadly I have killed as many plants as I have grown but it is a fun learning experience.

A few crafty things that I have done lately. I made new cushions for my deck chairs.I found some wonderful indoor/outdoor fabric and sewed pillowcase type covers.I will take pictures if it stops raining. :-)

For Mother's Day my mom had a wonderful dinner at her house and bought little gift baskets for all of the ladies in attendance. I used my Silhouette to make name tags. I think there were 14 of us.


I've made a few cards but I haven't taken any pictures. I do hope to have some crafty time soon. Until then I will be enjoying the gorgeous weather whenever I can.
I hope that you are well!

Barbara

10 comments:

  1. I've thought about you and figured you were outside enjoying the gorgeous weather! Love the tag, so pretty and the flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given up? Naaaah. I think it's great that you've been enjoying life. ;) The tag is beautimous, Barbara! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, We understand; this is the time of year to be enjoying that weather....come over to see my gardens on my blog when you have a chance. This is the best time of year for them, when everything is fresh. Wish you'd send some of that rain this way; we are baking here!
    Your placecards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag, Barbara! Welcome back to yoru blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as we miss you in blogland, it's great to know you've been enjoying beautiful weather! Love the name tags--those roses are a nice touch! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know that you are keeping busy with the outdoor living...that's something I'm lacking! Love the card that you posted. The flowers are so very pretty! Welcome back to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy to hear from you, Barbara!!! =) very happy to hear that you are well, too! beautiful name tag!! love the paper flowers!! have a wonderful week!! take care! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the name tags you made Barbara...So Pretty!! I need to get a silhouette....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cute little tag with the handmade roses! Good for you for getting out and enjoying as much as possible..I need to do the same...I sit here WAY too much and eat all day in front of the computer...I need to get out seriously! ;) Have fun and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog