Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, Monday



Happy Monday! I hope that you had a nice weekend. We had my parents over for a bbq yesterday and the weather was beautiful. :-) I miss the sun so much when it rains for days on end.

I made this card just for the pure joy of creating. Most of the elements are from pccrafter and I used the Print and Cut feature on my Silhouette to cut them out. I love this feature so much!

We are down to the last few days of school and then things will quiet down a bit.Hopefully!

Have a great day!
:-) Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Isn't this lovely! It looks like Susan Branch's art to me? Love this wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this scene, very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely lovely card, Barbara! So glad to see your cards again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful scene! very pretty card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and gentle scenery, love what you've created here Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog