Sunday morning we joined hundreds of dogs at "Paws in Motion" which is a fundraising walk for the Humane Society. We brought our beagle and my moms Shih Tzu and had the best morning ever. I LOVE dogs! The rain held off until the walk was over and the dragonflies kept the mosquitos at bay - it really couldn't have been a nicer day!
I did make one card this weekend. Saturday morning I was up long before my family so I was able to do some stamping. I really love the mornings and I am almost always the first one up.
The adorable girl on this card is from Penny Black. She is from the new "Betsy Bluebell" series. I coloured her with my Copics. The sun is a punch by EK Success.The polka dotted paper is digital (Hero Arts) and the embossed polka dots are a folder by Cuttlebug that I just got from my LSS on Friday.
Today should be pretty low key. My daughters will be travelling soon so we have some loose ends to tie up and some errands to run but that's about it. Have a wonderful Monday!
:-) Barbara
ahhhh.... Betsy is popping up everywhere!!! i'll have to get mine soon!!! LOVE your super duper cute card, Barbara!! so glad to hear that you had a great weekend with you kids!! =) have a lovely week!!
ReplyDeleteAren't Quiet Mornings the Best for Stamping....I get mine done real early before hubby gets up!! Love your Betsy Bluebell...they are so Sweet!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely darling card, LOVE the light and airy colors, so super sweet is the image!
ReplyDelete