Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have always wanted a basket .

No cards yet, sorry !
I did make a fabric liner for my bicycle basket yesterday though. My dog had to get in the picture too!


I used mostly Amy Butler fabrics and the basket came from a Habitat for Humanity store about 10 years ago. I was using it to store craft supplies.


I hope that your weather is as wonderful as ours is. I have already taken my beagle for 5 bike rides around the neighbourhood. She runs alongside my bike on a leash. That took a little bit of coordination on both of our parts! LOL!

:-) Barbara

10 comments:

  1. What a fun basket liner! Such pretty fabrics! Give the big lug in the background a hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bike with the basket, Barbara! So LOVELY! I just got my HA bike stamp.... thanks for the inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that basket! Where did you get the fabric? Online or at Michtells? :> The weather has been so wonderful hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your designer basket liner! Your whole basket is adorable! Now I want that bicycle stamp.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara I love your basket and liner! So cute! I bought an aqua cruiser last summer, need to keep an eye out for the perfect basket. Happy riding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful basket liner! those Amy Butler fabrics are so yummy! i love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Amy Butler fabric and she has the most delicious patterned papers for crafting too! Love your basket and hope you find time to craft soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great bike and I really love your basket liner- so cheery! Stay safe while riding with the dog!

    Do you have a cute ringy dingy bell on your bike?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!! What an adorable bike! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better! I loved the pics from your trip abroad! Thank you so much for sharing your fun adventure!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. BARBARA! Love your basket + bicycle!!! Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog