Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wow, sorry ! I guess I fell off the face of the Earth.

I can't believe how long it's been since I've stamped or blogged. I don't think that I've stamped anything since before we left for Hong Kong. I have just been caught up in real life I suppose! No tweeting or Facebook or even checking out blogs. My husband has been away and I have been busy with Spring cleaning both inside and out. I am so excited to see green outside but there is so much work to be done!

My daughter and I went for our first bike ride today. I bought a retro bike last summer and didn't even get to ride it once due to all of the rain that we had. I am happy to say that it has now been ridden and I'm planning to make a cute Amy Butler basket liner for the (I think) adorable vintage basket!

I'm hoping to start stamping again by Monday but I likely won't have anything to show for it until at least Tuesday. I feel a little bit rusty!

I hope that your Spring is as beautiful as ours has been!

:-) Barbara

3 comments:

  1. yay! so happy to hear from you Barbara! happy to hear that all is well, too! can't wait to see your cards!! Have a happy weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were, figured the wonderful weather got you! :> Can't wait to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been enjoying reading about your visit to Hong Kong. I used to live there as a child and wish I could visit again. You bought some awesome things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog