Mostly cards and some crafts!
Aw.... Looks like you had a FRUITFUL trip!! Wow!
Barbara...what is all that colourful stuff in your case??? Ribbon??
wow! look at all those goodies!! =)
Oh, you're too funny!! What an amazing amount of goodies, how fun! Can't wait for your safe return!
Oh, Barbara! What a priceless photo of all your loot! Look at all that paper tape! Hope you have a safe journey home....
LOL :)
PRINTED masking tape in Hong Kong? I have never even heard of any design or words on masking tape just comes in green, blue or ivory I thought! :-)
Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!
Aw.... Looks like you had a FRUITFUL trip!! Wow!
ReplyDeleteBarbara...what is all that colourful stuff in your case??? Ribbon??
ReplyDeletewow! look at all those goodies!! =)
ReplyDeleteOh, you're too funny!! What an amazing amount of goodies, how fun! Can't wait for your safe return!
ReplyDeleteOh, Barbara! What a priceless photo of all your loot! Look at all that paper tape! Hope you have a safe journey home....
ReplyDeleteLOL :)
ReplyDeletePRINTED masking tape in Hong Kong? I have never even heard of any design or words on masking tape just comes in green, blue or ivory I thought! :-)
ReplyDelete