Hello ,
There are 2 stamps on this card. Can you guess what they are? Tricky, huh?
The speech bubble is one and the sentiment is the other. What a brilliant idea! The speech bubbles are in a set called "Write Your Message" and the sentiment is from "Essential Messages". I love these! Imagine the possibilities!
I stamped the sentiment on pink cardstock and then outlined it with the speech bubble and cut it out. I glued 3 pieces of patterned paper to a Kraft card, did some stitching and DONE. Easy peasy!
Isn't it helpful that I've linked these stamp sets for you? I try to do that when I have time because I know how frusterating it can be to have to search for things. :-)
Green paper - Amy Butler, Bird paper- Memory Box, Sheet music (real sheet music)
Have a great day!
Barbara
I just love your whimsical style Barbara...wonderful card :)
ReplyDeleteLove your stamped speech bubble!! You've got such a creative style to use all the elements!! Truly lovely!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet and happy little card! :-)
ReplyDeleteCute card! That speech bubble is awesome! Love the doily card too, the blue is perfect!
ReplyDeletereally sweet card! love the cute speech bubble for the bird on the pp, so fun!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Love the sheet music! :)
ReplyDeleteSWEET card Barbara....LOVE the speech bubble!
ReplyDeleteLove the sheet music! It goes perfectly with the bird!
ReplyDelete