Saturday, March 20, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's Sketch # 48

I decided to make a second card for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge.

Here is the sketch


and here is my card




This one is a mix of die cuts, stamped images and patterned paper. The focal image is a section of Webster's Pages paper. I stamped a Hero Arts butterfly onto the paper and then stamped the sentiment on the butterfly.The brackets are a Silhouette die cut as is the cream coloured swirly frame.
All of this is layered onto some Amy Butler pp and then that is layered onto some Cosmo Cricket pp. The scalloped border was created with a slit punch.




Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! My kids are starting Spring break next week and I will be trying to get ready for Hong Kong. Busy,busy!

:-) Barbara

6 comments:

  1. Very fun! great frame...is that sillouette? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love images with the sentiment! Beautiful job for this sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so great at reinventing die-cuts! Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, Barbara! love the butter + sentiment, really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog