Friday, March 5, 2010

Hero Arts toaster


Good morning!
Today's card comes to you from the Hero Arts clear set What's Perking. I just love this set! The toaster is paper pieced with some Basic Grey paper and the toast is stamped on Fabriano and coloured with Copics. The sentiment is computer generated on Kraft cardstock. It's a pretty simple card. :-)

I hope to do some stamping today but it's been a crazy week so who knows. Have a great weekend!

Barbara

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you just introduce me to my new favorite set... Love the colors on kraft cs!Just lovely in every way! Have a fabulous weekend! Getting ready for HK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now isn't this just darling, love the hint of pink on the toaster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it about kitchen appliances that make me giddy? (the stampy ones, I mean!--I don't like the real ones and the kitchen is my least favorite room in da' house!) Too fun this is, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me giggle, Barbara!!! too fun! your toasts look like they are done to a perfect golden brown!! yummy card! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! What a delightful and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh what a unique stamp....a toaster! So cute and a darling sentiment! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling and fun card, Barbara! I totally love it!!

    Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog