Friday, March 19, 2010

Hero Arts Cuckoo Clock

This card made itself.
Some nights, when I'm getting ready for bed and I don't have the time or inclination to clean up my craft room, I will just do a quick sort through. Keep and recycle.

This morning when I came downstairs, this card was sitting on my desk.





The polka dot paper had previously been glued to a card front. The green paper was sitting on top and the cuckoo clock, a duplicate that I made from this card, was sitting just beside.

An unusual colour combination for sure, I really liked the way that it looked when I glued everything together. The only things that I added intentionally were the pearls and the sentiment. I love that the Hero Arts clear sets come with sentiments!



Have a wonderful day!
:-) Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like all your elements, Barbara! Great coloring and cutting on that clock, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you placed all the images!Isn't it the BEST when the elements come together "by itself"? I'm tempted to get the cuckoo set now! Thanks for the inspiring work! Enjoy your upcoming trip to HK!....Have you packed yet? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it was just waiting for you! Love the way the green paper goes over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Don't you just love it when a card can pull itself together like that?! I really like the texture and colors on the cuckoo clock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this, Barbara!! love all the patterns together and the design is superb! love the green piece hanging out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog