Here is the trigger

and here is my card
I started out by stamping the Cuckoo clock on real wood paper with StazOn ink. The surface was a bit slick so I had to be careful not to move the stamp at all for fear of smudging.
The idea in my head was very clean and simple but I just got this beautiful paper in the mail and wanted to use it! It is by Webster's Pages and is called Lullaby Lane & Life's Portrait.
The scalloped border is a paper by Cosmo Cricket and the toile-like border strip is the reverse side of the Webster's paper.
I stamped the sentiment (retired Hero Arts) on acetate because I knew that it wouln't fit on the toile paper strip. This way I didn't have to worry about the gap that is created when you stamp on 2 thicknesses of paper.
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! We are enjoying some seasonally warm weather which is great for taking our beagle to the park!
:-) Barbara
Hey Barbara! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
ReplyDelete...............THUD!!! Sweet Mother of Pearl, girl!!! You are KILLIN' ME!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card! Love it!
ReplyDeleteFabulous work!
ReplyDeleteLaura
What a perfectly gorgeous card!! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI love your work, it is awesome! Very inspiring.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless!
ADrienne
Spectacular mix of stamping and pp! And your pup is SOOOOOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteGosh that is sooo pretty, if you hadn't mentioned the pp, I would have thought you made your own background paper, sooo lovely are the colors, elegant design!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that is one gorgeous card! I love the Webster's Pages patterned paper, you've used it so beautifully here. What a sweet little beagle...so adorable!
ReplyDelete