Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moxie Fab - Diggin on Doilies and Lace


Good morning,
This card was made for the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge on the Moxie Fab blog.



The card and flower were cut with my Silhouette and the center sentiment is from the Hero Arts What's Cooking set.I stamped it with Teal Blue Staz On on white cs.



After adhering just the center section of the lace to the card, I folded up the petals slightly for dimension. The white flower and sentiment were added with pop dots.

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!

Silhouette card by Valerie Foster, white flower- Flower_1023, Silhouette
Sentiment, Hero Arts
Teal cardstock, DCWV
Brown and white cs, Neenah paper
Staz On Teal Blue ink, Tsukineko

:-) Barbara

6 comments:

  1. Wow! oh Wow! I absolutely adore the shape you use and the sentiment for this card...just heavenly! This is a winner in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your doily cards are great- but I'm loving this shaped card!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty! that lace piece is amazing! love the color combo, too! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! The colors really stand out! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shaped card and the color combo, so full of texture! Hope you are feeling better and getting ready for your fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Barbara! Thanks again for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! You've been a busy girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog