Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moxie Fab-Diggin on Doilies and Lace(2)

This card was totally inspired by the Moxie Fab blog banner!



The doily was cut with my Silhouette (doily file 1438 by Silhouette) and attached to the card with spray adhesive. The sentiment is from Essential Messages by Hero Arts and the gorgeous polymer clay button is by Jane Beljo. Here is a link to Jane's Etsy Shop.
I am just taking a little break from doing laundry and getting ready for our trip to Hong Kong next week. I have so much to do! I hope that you are having a great weekend. :-)

Barbara

8 comments:

  1. Love this intricate doily and the color combo is lovely! Great inspiration from the MF blog banner! Good luck with the packing! I'm getting exciting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really doin' up the doilies Barbara! Love it! Have a great time in Hong Cong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blue and chocolate color combo, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Doilies cards, Barbara! Have fun in Hong Kong!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty simple card, Barbara! love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teal and brown color scheme! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Barbara! Thanks once again for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm glad you've found it to be so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog