I am just popping in with a quick card today. I have 3 kids on Spring Break and I am trying to help my oldest daughter get packed for her band trip to London and my son and I packed for Hong Kong. My youngest daughter and husband are staying home. Crazy!
This card uses elements from the Hero Arts clear set Just a Note. This is such a cute office inspired set! I also love that it's clear because it makes positioning a snap! I wanted to have some text on my notebook paper so I used a little tiny piece from this pp.
You can see on the left hand side where I stamped the notebook page.
I used a real office tag and stamped the larger envelopes on manila paper. The small envelope was stamped on a piece of Memory Box paper.
Today is all about shopping and running errands! I hope that this brand new blanket of SNOW doesn't slow us down. You'd think that I'd be used to it by now! LOL! Every year after everything melts and we are convinced that it is truly Spring, we get another cold snap.
Have a great day!
:-) Barbara
Always a pleasure to see what you've created! Love these projects! :)
ReplyDeleteI like how you paired it up with the actual office tag! This card is just lovely for anyone...so versatile! Hope your day is fruitful! Before you know it, you're in HK :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a super fun card Barbara!! Hope you get everything ready for your big trip and everyone is 100% healthy again, hugs and best of luck with all of the packing!
ReplyDeleteso clever! i love the text on the little note paper. you come up with the most fun ideas, Barbara!!! love this fun card!
ReplyDelete