I stamped the notepaper image on a piece of Basic Grey paper and then attached it to a background paper from My Mind's Eye with the tiny thumb tack.
The butterfly was stamped on white cs and coloured with Copics. I also added some Stickles for sparkle. The border across the middle is the cute little ruler stamped on cream cs. There are so many cute images in this set!
Today I am hoping to get some Spring cleaning done both inside and out. This is my absolute favourite time of year!
:-) Barbara
Oh Barb, how sweet is your card, love all the colours and that cute butterfly. So beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I LOVE this card! Such adorable elements; love the stamping of the ledger paper over a printed paper - such lovely dimension. I'll be casing this for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove the use of ruler and colors! Fantastic mix of pattern and stamps. I love your inspiring work, Barbara! So glad to see the new stamps in action:) xo
ReplyDeleteOoooh, love this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet and beautiful card...I love how you used the Just a Note set and gave it a soft feminine look. Such lovely inspiration...now I think I need that set!
ReplyDeleteOh, how very sweet and simply beautiful! So neat with the little details of the thumb tack and the little ruler and paper, I love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card! Love the ruler! Where in Canada are you from? I am also a Canadian, from Winnipeg!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty colours, and I love the design. It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME combination of stamp sets! Beautiful effect!
ReplyDeleteSo very cute! Love the butterfly and measuring tape! :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous simple card, Barbara!! i love little note with the thumb tack, so cute! =)
ReplyDelete