Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Digital Doodles by Kathy Martin

When Kathy Martin asked me to make a card with one of her new digital stamps, I was more than happy to do so! I have been following Kathy's blog for quite some time and was so excited when I found out that she was going to start designing stamps. Congratulations Kathy!

Digital Dooldles can be found at 2Peas. Here is a direct link to Pretty Packages.



This is such a pretty stamp! I've made 2 cards using it.

For the first card I printed the image on 3 different patterned papers, paper pieced it onto a main image and coloured the bows with Copics. The patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket and the sentiment by Hero Arts.


I also paper pieced the stamp for the second card.




Thank you for stopping by and make sure to check out Kathy's stamps at 2Peas!

:-) Barbara

7 comments:

  1. Wow! GORGEOUS! Love your paper piecing with these digital images!! Love both cards as they are simply DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wowzers, Barbara! Super fun looking cards, the first one is so bold and colorful and then the 2nd one has the softness and delicate colors! Love how different they look using the same images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards! I love them both! The colors are so pretty and I really love the tissue in the bag on the first one! You rocked that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sweet cards! love the tissue paper detail in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you paper pieced the stamp. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Barbara how you really show cased these images to amazingly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara! I will definitely check out Digital Doodles! Love the different looks on both cards, just by changing the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog