Here is the photo inspiration

and here is the card that I made
I stamped the flower silhouette on Basic Grey doily pp and embossed it with sparkly EP. I used Moss Green Color Box ink.
The butterfly is from Antique Engravings by Hero Arts. I stamped it on white cs with Memento ink and coloured it with Copics.
The scallop is made with the ever popular slit punch.
I can't believe that it's almost 7:00 pm and it's still light out! Now to clean up. :-)
This is actually my second post today so scroll down to see the first post.
eta - the blue background is a sheet of paper by Basic Grey. :-)
Barbara
beautiful beautiful!! love the blues in this!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all the stamping in this. I had the same pack of BG pp and I just love how you stamped on them! Somehow I see "blue" in this photo inspiration (I'm glad that I am not alone), Beautiful job, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteTwo lovelies in one day? Criminy! You are a powerhouse of creativity! This is STUNNING!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh..your card is just gorgeous!!! Love your take on the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!
ReplyDeleteThis is so very pretty!! I ♥ that butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!
ReplyDeleteLoveee the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis card came out so pretty!
~ Ayana
www.ayanaposadas.typepad.com
This is sooo gorgeous! I really must try inking up this silhouette in the green you've used, such a pretty touch!
ReplyDeleteLovely card......what's the blue background behind the silhouette part?
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and great details, just love it and also congratulations on the twitter over at Hero Arts.
ReplyDeleteGREAT colors! This is ssoooo springy and happy!
ReplyDelete