Here is the picture

and here is my card
This one was more about the process than the end result. Sometimes I like to just see if I can replicate something using the supplies that I have so I took this photo quite literally. The birdcages are a Silhouette file, the bird is by Hero Arts and the butterflies are a punch by EK Success.
It is raining here today which is wonderful because it means that some of the snow is going to melt! YAY! I love Spring!
It also just hit me that in less than 2 weeks I will be going to Hong Kong with my son. I have never been outside of North America so I am really looking forward to this trip!
I hope that you have a wonderful and creative day!
:-) Barbara
Barbara!!! Wow, you did it exactly!!! Love it, so pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteI like how this turned out! It's fantastic to see the "replica"!! You've done an awesome job. The glittery butterflies are lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat Lisa said!!! WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! I love the die cut cages and that cute little bird. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!
ReplyDeletethis is so beautiful, Barbara!! those birdcages are so pretty! love it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love those glittery cages!! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!
ReplyDelete♥Lea
OMG!!!!!! This is sooooo very cute!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!
ReplyDelete