I still seem to be recovering from the 4 hour Hawaii time change.We all seem to be sleeping in until mid-morning.It will sure be hard for my kids to get up once school starts!
This morning rather than put away my tree or clean up any of my house I decided to make a card.That's more fun,right? I used the new Hero Arts "Row of Houses" stamp but I also used some products/tools that haven't see the light of day for years like the Purple Pearl embossing powder and the sun punch from EK Success.
I hope that you are having a great day! I have a beagle at my feet,3 wonderful children close by and a sweet dh that is setting up my laptop in the kitchen.All is good!
In past years,when my grandparents were alive,we would have a big family dinner to celebrate New Years Day.Now we spend the day quietly at home.I am making beef stroganoff for dinner and we will probably all be in bed early tonight.At least I will! LOL!
:-) Barbara
Happy New Year, Barbara! thanks for sharing this lovely card!
ReplyDeleteLove all the "found" elements on your collage card!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your jet lag but it shall pass....
Have a great weekend!
Such a darling card Barbara, I really like the background stamping and all the fun elements like the vertical lines and the pp!
ReplyDeleteLove the Row of House on the line pp and the layering is terrific!
ReplyDelete