Friday, January 29, 2010

Hydrangea Bloom




Good morning!
I decided to go through some of my old paper yesterday to make this card. I bought this at M's long before I even started using patterned paper on my cards. I think this is by K & Co (yup, just checked.It's Elizabeth Brownd for K & Co.).
The hydrangea bloom is by Hero Arts. It's coloured with Copics and I resisted the urge to glitter it up because the paper is very glittery. I did colour a second flower though for another card and it looks sweet covered in glitter.

I didn't have a lot of time yesterday in between driving teenagers around but I was able to almost get 3 cards done.That doesn't happen very often because I am a slow stamper!

Today is dress like a celebrity day at my sons school and so I need to help him put the finishing touches on his costume. He is so clever! Last year he bought a mylar UFO but it got a tear in it and was not usable.We spent all evening covering it in duct tape so that he could be Balloon Boy. WHat a cool idea! I hope that I can get pictures before he flies out the door! Hahaha!

Have a great day!
Barbara

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Barbara, thanks for showing us this new stamp!! On to my evergrowing wishlist!! Love the way you colored this. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love those K&Co papers. I'm hoarding mine because I think they don't make them any more :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card Barbara....Love Hydrangea's.....yours is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTY!! Love how you used the pattern pp and it's worth the all that wait for the paper(LOL) as this card is WORTHY! Love the balloon boy idea, so clever of your son!! I'd love see a pic of him in that constume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and your coloring is awesome. Cute story about your son, I like it when people include family things on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your hydrangea is just GORGEOUS! Your coloring is so fabulous that you don't need glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! a balloon boy csstum!!! how fun!!

    Your coloring on the hydrangea is perfect, Barbara!! so so beautiful!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaaaaw-jus hydrangea design, Barbara! WOWEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the color combos and I love K & Co. papers, they have some of the most 'romantic' - vintage style papers that are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win for Jane's digital image!! Have fun with it and I can't wait to see what you make!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog