
Good morning! How are you today? I am great!
My card today is really the same card as yesterday with a few things moved around. I used another Hero Arts cling stamp and some Urban Prairie by Basic Grey.Not much to say about it! I colored the flowers with markers (Crayola,lol) and then covered them in Stickles. I am feeling the pull towards Copics lately, especially after seeing so many beautifully coloured images!
I think that I'm starting to feel more comfortable with this whole blogging thing. I must admit that knowing how much work is involved certainly makes me more mindful of leaving comments on other peoples blogs. Sometimes I feel like I am just repeating myself when I post "Great card!" or "I love the colours that you used!" because really there are only so many things that you can say. I don't ever want to come across as insincere. :-)
Another issue is time. Do you follow 30 or more blogs regularly? I love so many blogs that it would take forever to comment on every single one. What do you think? Would you be okay with getting a single word comment ?
These are just my early morning ponderings.
eta I don't ever leave 1 word comments because it feels like I am saying that the person isn't worth my time.I hope that makes sense!
eta again (lol) - Great comments so far! Please read them if you have a chance as they pretty much say what I'm feeling, only better than I can!
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
:-) Barbara
Same, but different and still very special! Love how you layer everything, too.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about commenting....it can be overwhelming at times. I'd like to try one word comments, too, and appreciate it if people even peeked on my blog...
This card is also charming!! You have such great sense of pattern paper matching. BTW I like the new look of your blog! And about the commenting, I just can't leave one word comment. it's just not ME! I like to talk and give feedback...so I often write a lot.I think you know that by now. I think it's my simple way of showing appreciation of the great work that I just saw. I try to choose blogs to comment since I do follow so many :)
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara,
ReplyDeleteI love your cards, you have a great way with colour.
I follow about 100 blogs! There are just so many inspiring blogs around, and I love to see what other people are doing. Some are updated daily, others only occasionally. Of course it isn't possible to comment on all of them every time, so I just try to do so as and when I am able. I probably tend to comment most on the blogs of my own followers - it's nice to reciprocate - and then on others when something particularly catches my eye. I am very happy to have any constructive comment, long or short, and find the feedback very helpful. Even a single word is good, because it tells me someone has taken the trouble to look at my blog, which I do appreciate. My experience of Blogland is that the vast majority of crafters out there are extremely creative, friendly, encouraging and very willing to share their expertise, and I'm sure that whenever someone takes the time to say "Great card!" it is sincerely meant.
Love the sparkle and glitter on the flowers and the zig zag line on the blue strip...LOVE urban prairie...I remember when HA had the challenge coordinated with BG! Wow, it was then that I really wanted BG paper and I didn't have any!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to comment on every blog out there, it truly is, I just do what I can per day, even if I just catch 10 blogs per day or so, I'm happy and I love so much more than that...and then I go rest and do other things with family and such...
lovely card as always, Barbara! love those colors and the layering!
ReplyDeleteand yes, I do worry that I always repeat myself leaving comments... but sometimes that's all that I can say because they are true!! I pay attention to colors and designs and that's mostly I comment about... i am very grateful that anyone visited my blog! I didn't think that people would care for the cards that I made, but I am so very happy that sometimes people enjoys visiting my blog. I sure do enjoy visiting others' blogs everyday and yours is one of them! =)
LOVe this Barbara...that pp is one of my FAVES....So Pretty! It is really hard to comment on all the blogs I love...but I try when I can.....
ReplyDeleteHugs!