So how is your New Year going so far? For me the New Year doesn't actually start until the kids go back to school.I love the holidays but also welcome the routine of the school year!
I have spent the last few days trying to organize and simplify.This will be an ongoing process as I tend to collect things until I run out of room.And then I organize.And when that option is exhausted,I simplify. :-)
One of my husbands favourite sayings is "we don't need more storage,we need less stuff".Okay, agreed. I can probably get rid of the Paperkins and patterned paper from 1997.
This morning,in my attempt to simplify, I made this very basic card. These are always the hardest for me because they take more planning than a card full of patterned paper (I think).
This uses the Hero Arts deer stamp that I just love and also the Clear Designs "Sky's the Limit" set.

Have a great day!
:-) Barbara
How perfect this card is for the blog post! The deer and stars are just heavenly with the soft colors!
ReplyDeleteLove this simple card Barbara...sometimes Simple is so Hard for me!!
ReplyDeletethis is such a adorable card Barbara!! love the soft colors!
ReplyDeleteOh, Barbara....this reminds me of Le Petit Prince! Such a sweet, melancholy feel to this card.....love it!
ReplyDelete