Good afternoon,
I'm starting to think that I will never make another card. I am finally feeling better after spending most of last week sick. My husband, who was out of town, is now home and sick himself.
I was hoping to get some stamping done over the weekend but that didn't happen. After unpacking and doing tons of laundry, I just ran out of time. This morning I had to drive my daughter to a special French exam and this afternoon my other daughter has a doctor's appointment. Maybe I will stamp sometime this week!
Have a great Monday. :-)
Barbara
sounds like you are feeling much better! hope you do get some stamping time this week! =) Hope your hubby gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you can stamp soon! It's good to take a break and just think about ideas sometimes! I hope your hubby is better soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Barb! Welcome back to blogland! I can empathize with you, returning from an overseas trip, and getting sick, too? Yikes! Take it easy and rest up, and take care of your hubby!
ReplyDeleteOh you poor girl; don't be in a hurry; make sure you are truely well, or you'll be back in the doldrums again. We'll still be here!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about posting cards, Barbara! Just take care of the family and yourself first! Hope all things are looking up for you now!
ReplyDeleteDang! No card shares! You must be under the weather! Well, it sounds like you are on the mend which is a GOOD thing! :)
ReplyDeleteAw...hope all will be back to norm for you soon Barbara! HUGS and take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed so much reading your blog. Thank you for letting me visit.
ReplyDeletehttp://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com