Wednesday, January 13, 2010

VLVJan2010

I did another challenge! I wasn't intending to spend half my day yesterday stamping but that's the way it worked out. Now to play catch up on everything that I was supposed to get done! LOL! Are you easily distracted ? One of my goals this year is to focus and not get sidetracked but I guess I still have to do some work on that.


This is Verve's sketch/inspration challenge on SCS.
Another first for me!

The sketch looks like this


and the inspiration that I chose was


Here's my card ......




As you can see, I decided to use mostly the bright colours found in the inspiration, with the grey being only in the background.


Thank you for sharing a few minutes of your day with me! I want to tell everyone that has left comments how much they mean to me.It warms my heart to read your kind words. ♥

patterned paper-Basic Grey, all stamps by Hero Arts,Notecards (except grey)-Hero Arts,grey cardstock-DCWV, black ink- Memories,VersaColor ink-Tsukineko (Lime and Opera Pink)

:-) Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Such a Fun Mix of Patterns.....Love this Sweet Card Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure is all MINE!! Love your bright colors and all the patterns are just gorgeous together, not to mention that cling stamp you use! Love your bright and happy cards, Barbara! So glad I'm not the only one that got side tracked...I do that ALL the time (I often find myself wondering back to my craft table when I have laundry in my hand and I am supposed to sort them...LOL)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Wonderful mix of colors! And I love your multiple stamping on the backgrounds! Aren't inspirations and sketches fun! I've always loved that cherry cling you've used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a sweet card, Barbara! love those bright happy colors and you put all those different patterns together beautifully! your card brighten my day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the different patterns on this! That sketch looks very "kid friendly"--my kind of sketch! And your blinged up blog looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog