I hope that your day is going well! I am trying to get into a routine, especially where blogging is concerned. I am thinking that I will start posting at 8:00 am, even if it's not every day. I know that I when I check other people's blogs, it's usually in the morning and I will often forget to check back later in the day.

For todays card I used the pie image from the What's the Scoop clear set.This is one of my favourite sets. I also mixed 2 sentiments, Thank you is from Thank you Messages and Sweetie Pie is from What's cooking.I also love Write Your Own because it's great for any message you can think of!
I bought some new Basic Grey 6x6 pads just before Christmas and I'm sure I will be using these a lot! The paper that I used on this card is from Nook and Pantry. Aren't these little coordinating bits of goodness wonderful!? They make it so easy to mix and match papers.
Thank you for stopping by today. It is so cold out here that I want to just stay in and play but I have errands to run. Have a great day!
I just LOVE how you combine these stamps and make it such a heart-warming card! Love the Sweetie Pie and Write your own stamp... You are so inspiring, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteSuper cuteness, Barbara!! Perfect pp to go with it, love it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love all the warmth emitting from that pie and the BG paper looks delish!! What a fun and delightful card!
ReplyDeleteThe N&P papers match perfectly on your card! Makes the pie look yummier! Have a great weekend and keep warm!
ReplyDeletethis is such a sweet card Barbara! and I love Nook and Pantry paper too! wonderful match of pp and stamped images!!
ReplyDelete