Thursday, January 21, 2010

So patiently waiting

..........for the Copics that I wasn't going to buy. :-D



These are the Copics that I did buy.On Saturday I had to drive my daughter to a drama practice which is 45 minutes away from our house.It just so happened to be down the street from my LSS so I popped in.Behind the counter I spied this box of Copics.They hadn't even gone onto the shelf yet and she only had the 1 box and then a bunch of singles.I've read that the lighter colours are invaluable so without asking the price I blurted "I need to buy those please."

About a week prior I had already given in to the idea of Copics and ordered a bunch and now I am just waiting.I did do some colouring with the ones that I have and they are just so cool! I will call these a birthday present once they arrive because birthday presents don't count in New Year's Resolutions.That's my story!



I made this card with just the light colours and I obviously have so much to learn but it was fun!

(please excuse the picture,at present I have no photo editing software. I was having trouble with my computer crashing so I deleted a bunch of programs and I am slowly adding them back one by one to see where the problem is.)

Have a great day!
Barbara

8 comments:

  1. Oh, now isn't that a sweet card! How fun you dove into getting some copics, that's probably about the only reason I'm staying away from copics right now, the price! We'll see! I know they are sooo popular and widely used, but just cost too much. I like your birthday present idea! lol...I'm going to use that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So Glad you got some fun toys....for Blending...those light colors are a MUST....and also will require refills sooner on those....
    Love your Sweet little card Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Tif said about the copics, I'm not going there. Love what you've done with these pretty colors! Can't wait to see your progression when the new ones arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Welcome aboard to the Copic Marker Land! Once you are on this path, there's no turning back.... as you soon will discover! RESISTENCE IS FUTILE! I love my copic markers and I'm looking forward to the next purchase ( won't be a while now)! I love the skin colors! They are a must! ENJOY, Barbara! I'm very happy for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! so glad that you decided to try them out! LOVE those soft colors you put on that cute image, Barbara!! very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Barbara!!! Total sweetness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for you, Barbara! Consider the Copics an investment that will reward you many times over. Next you can pick up the darker shades of each color...and then the refills....and then.....The main thing is, that you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay... Congrats for you new Copic, you will love them! Enjoy! Super duper adorable card, love it!!

    BTW, love the new look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog