Thursday, January 28, 2010

Puppy and Butterfly



I haven't given up on my Copics yet. :-) I had a few minutes yesterday afternoon to make a card and so I thought I'd try colouring again. The picture isn't the greatest, sorry. I was on my way out the door as usual.

I hope that I have some time to play today and I hope that you do too!

:-) Barbara

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your copic-coloring, Barbara.... now I'm inspired to color more! I just NEED more colors, that's all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable, Barbara! you ROCK at coloring with Copics!!! Seriously! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that blending--perfect! Don't give up on Copics, Barbara!
    You're doing great! Really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Barbara....you did Wonderful!! Soon you will not want to put them down...trust me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog