This started off quite simple.I coloured the image with chalk and was going to attach it to a card with some patterned paper.However, in an attempt to use up some of the bits and pieces I have accumulated, I just kept adding to it.
That brings me to another one of my goals this year.I would like to use what I have.I have been stamping for over 10 years and I have accumulated my share of supplies.While I would really like to buy every Copic colour ever made,I have decided that I should start using the chalks,H2o's,coloured pencils and markers that I have.We'll see how long that lasts! Oh, and, stamps are excluded in this goal.Just had to add that disclaimer! Ha! :-)
Supplies used:
Kraft,green,pink brown and blue Notecards-Hero Arts
Bird on a Branch stamp-Hero Arts
Pure Innocence digital image-Heather Ellis
Notebook border punch-Fiskars
Black Memories Ink
Versamark ink
Fruit Punch Stickles
button and ribbon-unknown
Have a great day!
Barbara
I LOVE the layering and pastel colors in this card, Barbara! Fantastic coloring,too! You are getting be a pro in using "just what you have"! I agree with your goal...so smart of you to add a disclaimer ;-)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely darling card and love those images that Donna uses! I like the ribbon with the big button and the touch of the notebook paper is so cute! Totally agree with you about using up what we currently have.....I've also decided to simplify and try to use everything I have before making another purchase! Cross my fingers!
ReplyDeletethis is so adorable! LOVE how you colored the cute image and all the layering!
ReplyDeleteLove the coloring with chalk--I must try that and give my Copics a rest. Wonderful layering and I love that dotty green bow! Happy to enable you!
ReplyDelete