Saturday, January 9, 2010

Moxie Fab Color Play

Good morning!
I am really liking some of the challenges that I've come across! It's such a great way to get your creativity flowing!
This one comes from the Moxie Fab Blog. The color challenge uses 4 colors of cardstock.



It took me a bit of searching to find the right colors! Now I realize that every monitor is different so I hope that they match up.I can see now that my light purple is a bit off (the true colour is closer to pink).





The chair and the chandelier are cut with the Silhouette. It can be tricky cutting such intricate shapes so I put my machine on the very slowest setting. Since the chandelier was meant to be cut quite a bit bigger, I used the "ungroup" feature to eliminate some of the inside lines. I could tell just by looking that they just wouldn't cut properly.

Saturday is the day that is usually filled with kids activities and grocery shopping in our house. I am also hoping to put away the last remnants of Christmas. I know, my head is hanging in shame!
I hope that you have a great weekend!
:-) Barbara

13 comments:

  1. What a super creative design! Love your card. It's such a fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great design Barbara....Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful card, Barbara! So glad that you like these challenges. It's fun to play, isn't it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the Silhouette! Love your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful use of those colors, Barbara! love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great composition--perfect colors, too! Love this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Barbara! Just love what that silhouette can do, amazing!! Too bad I won't be getting one anytime soon! :( Love the design of your elegant little room, picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love your card!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative card. Way to rock the Moxie Fab color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fresh and fun design and great way to showcase the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute! Totally digging that chandelier!! Love it! Great job with the Moxie Fab color challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Barbara! Thanks for entering the Jan/Feb 2010 Color Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! Love your sentiment! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog