Monday, January 25, 2010

I wish I could play today

I had great plans for today but alas, a blizzard hit our fair city and I have spent the last 2.5 hours in the van driving my kids to school.No busses but schools are open.The roads are fine, it was just slow going.

Look what came in the mail on Friday! I haven't had any time to play yet though.Hopefully soon!


I decided to go with the Ciao's because of the price difference. I knew that I would want the #'s on the lids so I printed off a colour chart on sticker paper and punched each little number with a circle punch.I also knew that this wouldn't last for very long so I encased each tiny sticker in Diamond Glaze.It took
F O R E V E R ! LOL! Well, more than 1 evening anyways.


A close up of the tips.


So today I have lots of running around to do but hopefully tomorrow I will have some time to try these out. Fun!

Have a safe and warm day!
:-) Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Wozers!!!! You are one LUCKY LADY!! Did you buy them as sets??? Great idea to put the number on top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever you are, Barbara! Love your own labels--they are the best! Can't wait to see your copic markers at play! GREAT collection you have now! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Copic Ciaos! Love your labeling system--you are so organized!
    Looking forward to seeing your cards even more. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a clever way to label your Ciaos!! can't wait to see your coloring!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY Goodness, I think I've died and gone to heaven! What a treasure trove!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog